Tuesday 1 September 2020

MD HOSTELS PREMIUM ECO LUXURY

Hi Friends,

This summer I ended up spending a day in Nerja, in the Spanish Costa del Sol. In this beautiful location, I have discovered this fantastic projected called MD HOSTELS PREMIUM ECO LUXURY.

https://www.mbhostels.es/en/

This building has been restructured and transformed into an environmentally friendly hostel. 

There are only 12 rooms, 70% of its energy is created by the solar panels and the waters from showers and sinks are purified and recycled and used for irrigation and laundry. Also, plastic is not used and all the food offered to guests is organic.  ...wow!, this is the place for me :)

I am really excited I have found this hostel and I am confident this will open the way to more and more project of this kind, especially in sunny areas of the planet like Spain.

Please let me know your thoughts!!

Further information can be found at: http://www.surinenglish.com/local/201910/25/nerja-estrella-hotel-converted-20191025094923-v.html

No comments:

Post a Comment