Monday 28 May 2018

GREAT PLASTIC PICK UP BY DAILY MAIL

Hello to Everyone,

I just want to share some of the pictures about the Plastic Pick Up event I took part recently. To honor the Daily Mail occurrence, Saturday 12th of May I went along the bank of the river Thames in the Putney borough to collect the rubbish the high tide brings off shore.

I was sadly impressed with the amount of rubbish I was able to pick up in less than 30 minutes in such a short stretch of road, and it made me wonder how much more is still floating in the waters.

I am glad I took part in this manifestation and it made me realize how much it needs to be done in order to have a clean environment around us. I have a new aim at the present: let's clean our planet!!


Plastic in the oceans is an issue NOW and & have to act!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment