Friday 15 May 2020

CHASING CORALS by NETFLIX


HI GUYS!!

Have you heard about this documentary called CHASING CORALS by Netflix about the coral bleaching?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGGBGcjdjXA&list=PLvahqwMqN4M0GRkZY8WkLZMb6Z-W7qbLA&index=9

In short, it is a documented story about some marine biologists that record and track the dramatic changes that happen in the marine environment in the Queensland coastal reserve of The Great Barrier Reef in a short period of time. 


I just watched it last night and it really touched my heart!! I've snorkelled in The Great Barrier Reef about 10 years ago, and it is the best thing I have ever seeing in my all life.


I am heartbroken at the moment I really want to stop this Global Warming to happen! 

Who can help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment