Monday 1 June 2020

JENNY'S COMMUNITY PROJECTS


In February, I was looking for a job and since the lockdown came into force I could not find any, so I've dedicated myself to my true passion for the environment and I've created some events where my friends happily joined me and support my Sustainability causes.

We've collected plastics from the River Thames and I've watered some trees that surround the building where I live.

It is amazing to see how people positively get involved and it is really inspiring seeing how sustainable causes can bring people together despite the separation we are forced to have.

I am really proud to have had the opportunity to turn the situation around and be useful rather than being at home and slip into depression.

Lots need to be done, but the beginning is good.

Thank you, my friends!! 





 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment